ORDERING + PAYMENT
We bet you can work your way around an online store with your eyes shut... but in case you need some more details, read on my friend… The below is a basic ‘How To’ but please refer to our T’s & C’s page for more detailed terms and conditions.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
• Once your wholesale or trade account is approved and set up, login into our wholesale/trade portal via the link in your activation email or via the footer of our retail site at . Account approval and activation generally takes 5 business days.
• Relevant pricing, lead times and information will be displayed within the product pages of our collection. Please also use our other resources such as T’s and C’s, FAQ’s and Seasons pages for further information.
• Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
• Select bank transfer as your payment method and proceed to complete your order.
• An automatic order confirmation email will be sent to your email - please note, this means we’ve received your order but it does not act as confirmation for your order.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
• Our Accounts team will review your order, ensuring order fulfilment can be met, minimum order requirements are satisfied, shipping has been calculated and that no postcode exclusivity issues exist. • Once your order has been reviewed, our Accounts team will issue an invoice within 2 business days (please allow 4 business days in peak times). For in stock items, full payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice. In the case of pre-order items, a non-refundable 25% deposit is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice. • Shipping is calculated at the time of invoicing and added to your total invoice amount. • If payment is not received within 7 days, your order may be cancelled and/or items on your order may be reallocated to our other customers. • We accept payments via bank transfer or Paypal. • PLEASE NOTE - if you are notified that our bank details have changed, please contact us to confirm this. We got stung via a phishing scam using sophisticated methods and subsequently lost a sizeable amount of money, which we don’t want to happen to you!
WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I’M HAVING TROUBLE?
• Please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Say Hello page or email@example.com. We’d love to help! • Have a burning question about stock availability or invoices? Your first port-of-call is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what you’re after and we’ll get straight onto it. • All other wholesale and trade enquiries (including issues with activation) should be sent to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to get back to you within 24 hours on business days.
Got a burning question? Chances are, we've been asked before! Browse our most frequently asked questions below...
HOW DO YOU SELECT YOUR STOCKISTS?
We celebrate hand-crafted, limited edition products so we’re always on the hunt for boutique bricks and mortar stores that operate with excellence and take pride in visual merchandising, customer service and community. If this sounds like you, send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO SEE FROM SAGE X CLARE?
We’re obsessed with colour, pattern and texture! Our pieces are handcrafted in small quantities and are limited-edition, making them particularly special and sought after. We love the nuances of handmade and celebrate the uniqueness of each piece.
We also pride ourselves on being a friendly, professional and approachable team - the same qualities we look for in our stockists!
HOW DO YOUR WHOLESALE & TRADE PRICING TIERS WORK?
Trade pricing: 30% discount on RRP
Wholesale pricing: 50% discount on RRP
All pricing displayed on the website is automatically updated to reflect your individual pricing tier - just make sure you’re logged in!
DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ)?
Our Wholesale MOQ of $1500 is seasonally-based and resets with each new collection (bi-annually). A subsequent quarterly spend of $1000 is required thereafter and this can be done in one order or across top-up orders throughout the season with no minimum spend required per order.
This ensures your store maintains its postcode exclusivity (if applicable) and you remain an active stockist to refer our customers to.
Please note our MOQ is only based on $ value, not product quantity.
HOW DOES POSTCODE EXCLUSIVITY WORK?
We offer postcode exclusivity across the Sage x Clare collection, as long as our minimum order requirements are met each season (see above). We value your long-term business and want to see you become a destination store for Sage x Clare within your community.
Our PLAY range does not cater to postcode exclusivity and this collection will be available to all stockists across all locations, regardless of their proximity to one another. This is to ensure we can continue to offer this collection at a more affordable price point.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
Our warehouse dream team will pack and send your order. Want to know more about our shipping and return process? Read on my friend!
ARE YOU STILL PACKING AND SHIPPING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS?
Yes, we are very safely continuing to pack and ship your goodies, while also practicing excellent hygiene and social distancing rules.
WHERE DO WE SHIP?
Pretty much everywhere! Provided you’ve got a reliable postal system and non-corrupt customs officials (no really, it’s a thing in some countries!), then our pieces will find you wherever you are.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
We’ll do our best to find competitive shipping rates and this will be confirmed at the time of invoicing and added to your total invoice amount. If changes occur to how you wish to receive your order, for instance a partial shipment is requested, then additional shipping charges may apply.
For international orders, you may wish to organise your own shipping. We can assist you with our export and import agent contact but will not be involved beyond that point.
WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
Fulfilment of in-stock orders will normally occur within 3-5 business days of payment being received. During sale periods or new collection arrivals, please expect it to take up to 10 business days for your order to be packed and fulfilled.
Fulfilment of backorder items will depend on our production timelines and Sage x Clare will inform the purchaser of the approximate expected date that these items will be ready at the time of placing the order. Our Accounts department will be in touch should there be any changes to these expected delivery dates.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
We use Australia Post and StarTrack as our preferred shipping partners. Occasionally, for larger items or rural locations, we use Fastway or Couriers Please.
T'S + C'S
Sage x Clare contracts on these terms only. Placement of an order by you, the purchaser, by any method (wholesale website, email, text, phone call) is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions, regardless of anything that has been stated on the contrary in your enquiries or your order.
• Sage x Clare products purchased through a wholesale or trade account cannot be sold via another retailer, including but not limited to eBay, Facebook Marketplace, social media groups (i.e. Facebook Buy Swap Sell pages) or other online marketplace forums without prior written consent from Sage x Clare.
• Wholesale / trade accounts are approved in the name of the individual and details (address, store locations, etc.) provided to us at the time of activating the account. For a wholesale account, this includes postcode location(s) provided & approved at the time of activation. All new locations, including specials events & pop-up stores in a different location, need to be approved by Sage x Clare and they will be required to meet the minimum order quantities for each location to maintain the account.
• Sage x Clare will not accept the return of any goods unless a written authorisation and a return authorisation number has been provided prior to returning.
• Sage x Clare’s liability for defective goods and loss caused by defective goods is limited to the replacement of the faulty product(s). If a replacement is not available, we will offer a credit on your account for the agreed upon faulty product(s).
• Wholesale accounts are offered a 50% discount on RRP.
• If you are a new wholesale customer with us, a $1500 (excluding bathmats) initial order is required to activate your account.
• Trade accounts are offered a 30% discount on RRP.
• All trade accounts are required to spend a minimum of $1000 per financial year (July-June) to maintain an active account.
• A trade account cannot promote or sell Sage x Clare products under the pretence of a wholesale agreement, either in store or online.
• We do not offer change of mind exchanges or returns for trade accounts so please choose carefully.
• Sage x Clare reserves the right to close any trade account that does not meet the annual spend requirements.